HI Warm Greetings,
We are Looking at 8 + years of Experience in Work Flow management / Real time analysis / Budgeting / CAPACITY Planning
Manager Capacity Planning | Project Coordination
If you have relevant Experience You can call us and book your Interview Slots 9986267393 / 8884777961 /7829336034
ABOUT US POSITION SUMMARY
This position is ideal for individuals who have a can-do attitude and the desire to make things happen. It requires a highly motivated, dynamic and collaborative individual with an analytical mindset, and an eagerness to learn and flexible approach. If you are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience and enjoy planning, analysing data, and always finding solutions to interesting challenges, then this is the perfect role for you. Reports to the Sr. Manager, Bangalore.
• Co-Manage the Deluxe Localization Capacity Planning Program.
• Oversee a team of Capacity Planning Coordinators to monitor trends in demand for specific languages, clients, and workflows.
• Analyse data from production teams to determine at-a-glance bandwidth for translation and project coordination. Compare this data against the volume of incoming requests to plan monthly volumes, efficiently load balance, and forecast potential capacity crunches. Present findings to higher-level stakeholders and recommend new metrics to better forecast capacity.
• Act as a bridge between Client Services and Subtitling Production Teams to interpret client expectations and ensure all teams are clear on the project requirements.
• Analyse requested project timelines and determine if they allow for successful delivery based on existing workflows. Present final project proposal to Client Services.
• Monitor and vet project proposals to ensure responses are timely, feasible and responsive to client needs.
• Collaborate with global production teams on implementation of assignment strategies and workflows for complex projects.
• Monitor acceptance of proposals, change of scope, and review expired proposals with Client Services.
• Participate in kick-off calls and capacity planning sessions.
• Responsible for people management within the team and ensuring that team members are set up for success
• Responsible for the team assigned with regards to their utilization, quality, growth, and development.
• Responsible for performance management conversations, probation reviews and confirmation
• Responsible for team morale, attrition, engagement and ensuring the best practices within the team are adhered to daily.
• Responsible for productivity, team volume management, leave planning, business continuity and succession planning.
VALUES LEAD: Lead the industry. Innovate by identifying trends ahead of the market to evolve and adapt products and services.
FOSTER: Foster an environment that embodies mutual respect, inclusivity, and belonging. Promote diversity of culture and thought in all that we do. CREATE: Create collaboration, persistence, agility, and focus to achieve an optimal customer experience externally and internally. Manager Capacity Planning |
Project Coordination MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
▪ Experience leading a subtitling or dubbing production team, or experience responding to localization capacity requests or turnaround requests.
▪ Experience managing large-scale projects end to end.
▪ Experience designing and successfully executing assignment strategies for complex projects.
▪ Excellent project management experience, preferably in localization for media & entertainment.
▪ Excellent people skills and great leadership qualities.
▪ Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
▪ Ability to act as an anchor between multiple globally distributed teams.
▪ A client-focused outlook with the ability to view and objectively critique project performance.
▪ Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
▪ Experience in having a birds-eye view of project planning.
▪ Bachelors degree
Project Management course/diploma like a PMP course done (not necessary but a big plus)