HI WARM GREETINGS,
We are looking at candidates with Excellent communication skills call us and book your Interview slots 7829336034 /8884777961 /8884777967 / 9742733456
Service Desk (L1) Agent 3
Technical Support Specialist
Provide 1st level technical support, service restoration, fulfillment of service request and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
Follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
Provide 1st measure analysis of issues and inputs for problem management. Leverages best effort method for issue resolution through cross functional coordination and support team lead in training, reviews and escalation handling.
Required skill set
Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Active listening and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues to resolve issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Display ownership and accountability
- Quickly build trust and confidence with customer
- Own and resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively and empathetically
Mandatory requirement for experienced candidates:
- Min. 24 months work experience in Service Desk/ Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Application support/ Small Forms etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S Small Forms (iOS, Andrioid, Windows)
- Experience of working within a busy ICT Service Desk environment, showing experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution.
- Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions
- Intermediate knowledge of Network collaborations & VPN T/S
- Basic networking knowledge
Additional Preferred skills:
- PBX Administration Avaya or similar
- Anti-Virus & IT Security best practices implementation & administration
- Process compliance Knowledge of the ITIL Framework
- Knowledge of McAfee products
Time Management Skills
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customers time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Ability to Multitask
Communication & Relationships Skills
- To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, web tickets, chat and e mail.
- Offering advice to end users on all IT related areas. This will include working as part of a team, in order to share knowledge and work together to increase performance standards.
Skills & Knowledge
- Communicate at all levels
- Ability to work across organizational and professional boundaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, including active listening and understanding
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads.
- Work to tight deadlines / service levels
- Business etiquette
- Broad knowledge of IT products, services and terminology
- Identification of problems and solutions
- Analysis of data
- Presentation of technical functionality to a non-technical audience
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- General support knowledge of Operating systems across various platforms, general productivity applications like MS outlook, MS excel, Lotus Notes etc.
- Ability to work as pat of a team or on own initiative.
- Customer focused
Job duties and responsibilities
• To improve user confidence in the areas of computer hardware & software, applications, being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners needs.
• Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables.
• Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
• To participate in an on call rota, providing a 24 hours, first line support service to users.
- To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, intranet and e mail.
- Update incidents with detailed and relevant information in a timely and effective manner;
- Provide updates to customers with regards to specific incidents and manage a trouble ticket through to resolution;
- Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation processes;
- Ensure Customer Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded;
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the interaction on the customers account in the prescribed format
- Execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines
- Ensure customer/user confidentiality and data protection at all times
Education and other requirement
- Engineering Graduate/ B.Sc. Computer Science / or Graduate with any technical degree/ diploma required.
- ITIL trained preferred
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts