Roles and Responsibilities
*CANDIDATES PLEASE NOTE : CALLS HAVE TO BE MADE TO OUR DESIGNATED RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS MENTIONED BELOW TO BOOK AN INTERVIEW SLOT IN OUR OFFICE. ANY REFERENCES WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
DIRECT WALK-INS TO COMPANY LOCATION NOT ALLOWED / ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION NOT ALLOWED
(Candidates please call or SMS if in case the recruiter is busy)
Please feel free contact me on to the given number for further Clarification:
(WhatsApp incase the number is busy)
What We Offer
- Be part of one of the best inside sales teams in Bangalore
- Highly dynamic sales environment where the Bangalore team is outselling the
competition that uses inside sales groups in the US. Go India!!
- Best-in-industry sales compensation that includes not only lucrative fixed and
variable components, but also spot bonuses and contests for trips, vacations, cash,
- Top sales reps are pulling in over 40 Lakhs per annum!
- Medical insurance – company paid
- Pick-up and drop off transportation to most locations in Bangalore – company paid
- All meals provided – company paid
- Product demonstrations that are tied to ROI and leave the prospect wanting to buy
- Sharp closing skills
- Ability to engage and build long term relationship with prospects
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills appropriate to the U.S and U.K
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and MS Office would be an added advantage
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing including basic selling principles and solution
selling methods; should be able to discover prospects pain points by using probing
techniques and effectively address each one of them.
- Ability to quickly research a prospect company and tailor your presentation to their
specific needs and close the sale.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- A disciplined approach to managing your territories and your sales efforts on a daily
- Passion for Inside sales; successful candidates are self-driven, energetic, confident
and motivated with the ability to think on your feet
- Strong judgement and decision making skills
Desired Candidate Profile
* Candidates who are Freshers/Recent graduates/Candidates with relevant experience can apply
*Possess good analytical skills – detail oriented
*Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
*Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of MS excel
*Have a good attitude – should be committed to the work
Perks and Benefits
Salary Hikes / Incentives / Night shift allowances / Over-time allowances / Medical benefits also provided.