HI Warm Greetings,
Job Title: Associate, Recruiting Services
About the ORG: HR
We are Looking at candidates with 1-4 year Experience In International Voice /Semi voice Process.
If you have relevant experience please call us and book your Interview
Afeefa – 8660726370
Smitha – 8884777961
Chethana – 7829336034
(10am -6pm )
About the team:
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our recruiting team. Our Recruiting Specialist (RS) works closely with a team of recruiters and coordinators in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RS is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This candidate will be very organized, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moments notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon India Development Center (AIDC) started in Bangalore in 2004 followed by centers in Hyderabad (2005) and Chennai (2006). The vision was to utilize the top talent available in India to drive our global business growth. Today, AIDC builds, supports, tests and manages technology, products & services which support millions of Amazon customers worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling travel, onboarding new Vendors and creating Purchase Orders.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to the recruiters.
- Should organize and connect with the stake-holders weekly to understand the challenges and streamline the process.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Any Bachelors degree. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar profile is preferred.
- MS Office knowledge and ability to use MS Excel for reporting.
- Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers (candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, HR business partners).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards.
- Ability to work in team environment while also building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Agility to change in a fast growing environment.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Proficient knowledge in recruiting tools (iCIMS and HIRE).
- Application of Phone and email etiquette in customer interactions.
- Experience in HR transnational processes of 1+ Year.
- Ability to spot issues and escalate to business partners when appropriate.
- Ability to track high volume activities with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Problem solver, ability to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary – sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
Domestic Relocation Provided: No
Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational changes every 3 months)
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3 months)
Afeefa – 8660726370
Rivera manpower services