Minimum 3+ Yrs of experience in International BPO/Voice Process as a Team Lead.
Must have: Graduate / PG with 8 years of Contact center (INTERNATIONAL VOICE PROCESS )
For more details contact below given number
Afeefa – 8660726370
The Fraud Recovery process plays a key role in contributing to the profitability of Chase and directly impacts our bottom line by retaining valued customers and minimizing credit losses resulting from fraud.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of 15-18 specialists with the primary goal of providing direction for the team to achieve performance goals
- Provide regular and consistent coaching and feedback, focusing on increasing both customer and employee satisfaction
- Plan and manage the team’s performance on the scorecard metrics and develop action plans to foster continuous improvement
- Balance employee morale and motivation with business objectives, including customer satisfaction, error-free rate, recovery rate, probability variance, net fraud loss and efficiency
- Manage projects as assigned within defined metrics and timelines
- Attend staff meetings and conduct team meetings / huddles
- Create and sustain an environment that motivates high performance, recognizes and rewards excellence of individuals and teams, and results in employee commitment
- Resolve employee concerns with urgency and accuracy
- Promote transparency in communication and build an atmosphere of mutual trust and cooperation
- Engage in effective Career Development activities like effective career coaching and counseling
- Model the organization’s core values, Culture operating principles, and philosophies – Walk the Talk
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelors or Masters Degree is a must.
- Leadership or experience in managing staff is an must.
- Previous experience in Card Services would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical bend of mind with good logical reasoning abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills at both verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to contribute significantly in strategic business partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to train, coach, motivate and evaluate employee performance
- Strong concepts of leadership competencies, displays ownership, accountability and proactiveness
- Possess strong problem solving, time management, analytical and organizational skills
- Commitment to and demonstration of Chase Operating Principles and Culture
- Being a change agent to various changes in policies, procedures, and management styles and business direction
- Minimum 3+ years of Team Lead experience on papers is mandate.
- Should have managed a team on 15+ Members.
Important Note : Candidates should have experience into International banking as Team Lead
Afeefa – 8660726370
Rivera manpower services