There are huge openings for TESCO company for Colleague help desk
For more information contact below given numbers
Smitha – 8884777961
Chethana – 7829336034
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Job summary – I am the first point of contact to store head office and bank colleagues in the UK and Ireland with issues/queries related to policies benefits pensions grievance pay maternity health & wellness etc.
In this job I am accountable for:
– Ensuring I understand our Core Purpose and the role I play in delivering this
– Role modeling the Tesco values and leading by example in what I do and how I behave
– Understanding the part I play in delivering our key metrics and performance measures
– Provide support based on Tesco people policy to UK colleagues
– Provide support to colleagues on maternity/paternity/shared parental leave/lifestyle break/career break/flexible working/performance and absence management related issues and queries
– Understanding and interpreting the UK legislative rules Tesco policies diverse terms & conditions payroll system and the procedures for Payroll activities
– Work efficiently and in partnership with other people teams for quicker resolutions
– Delivering my role and all relevant KPIs consistently and to agreed quality and reliable service standards
Key people and teams I work with in and outside of Tesco:
-Teams within & outside People Operations.
– Colleagues in UK (Stores Office Bank Store Personnel)
– People Advisor / People Partner in Head Office.
– External vendors like L&G.
Operational skills relevant for this job:
Basic MS Office Excel
Speed and Accuracy
English Speaking Reading and Writing
Knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel and
Experience relevant for this job:
Understanding of Payroll and HR domain like policies etc.(Preferred)
Background of supporting UK user.
Rivera manpower services