Warm Greetings from Rivera Manpower Services!
- Minimum eligibility : Graduate / PG with 8 years of Experinece in Resource Management team
- We are looking at candidates who have managed freelancer pools and have been actively involved in the freelance recruitment strategy and coordination.
- Comp Ranges : Minimum salary : 10 Lac & Max salary can be offered to 16 lac.
- Hike can be offered : 30% on the last drawn CTC or up to 16 lac CTC only.
- OK to work in 24/7 shifts and Night shift.
Requesting to share the RESUME to
Designation: Manager, English Resource Management (ERM)
Department: English Department
As a Manager of the Resource Management team, you are supporting leaders to help fulfil the supply demands of the main Editorial production team. You work on recruitment strategy for acquiring the right talent both freelance and vendor and work with production teams to ensure there is adequate supply and bench strength to support spurts in production with ease. You also own and work on a vendor management program to onboard and train vendors to help support localization needs.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate resources are available and skilled to accommodate Client demands.
- Responsible to ensure that all Training materials are up-to-date and per the latest guidelines.
- Responsible to ensure continuous upskilling is carried out.
- Responsible for evaluating and utilizing data derived off metrics to suggest areas of need or improvement.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to streamline workflows and processes.
- Responsible to ensure that implementation is carried out on corrective/preventive actions whenever necessary.
- Responsible to work with Quality, Training and Production Managers to improve overall quality of subtitles delivered by the team and come up with initiatives that make the work faster, easier and increase overall quality.
- Responsible for driving software/tool automation/enhancements.
- Responsible for representing the team in relevant meetings and calls, as required.
- Responsible for planning business continuity and succession planning.
- Responsible for driving HR processes and policies within the team and backing the Senior Managers as needed on certain team responsibilities.
- Responsible for internal capacity planning, hiring, on boarding, and training.
- Responsible for managing people in the team, morale, personal growth of team members, coaching, managing attrition, planning business continuity and succession planning.
- Comply with all administrative procedures including Workday compliance.
- Other related duties and projects, as assigned by the Sr. Manager.
Candidates should have freelancing Experience
Rivera Manpower Services