A key role in our overall social media space for providing customer satisfaction across all social platforms. This role will work within the customer care team and would require coordination with internal teams like sales and marketing from time to time in order to solve customers product and campaign related queries. One key expectation from the person handling this responsibility will be to improve brand image on complaints and grievance handling mechanism.
-Proactively attend all the queries, complaints, requests across the company’s social media platforms.
-Raise issues to the concerned teams and follow up for resolutions
-Proactively and continuously keep the customer and stakeholders informed about the status of the problem
-High level of individual discretion to ensure customer satisfaction and business success
-Build credibility with customers by empathising with their problem in words, proactively understand their needs and respond promptly
-Accurately document all customer issues via emails and customer support tools, adhere to the process and follow-up timely
-Highlight the noise in the social space to the key stakeholders within the organisation and ensure speedy resolutions
-Good command over English Language, ability to effectively communicate information in written format.
-Working knowledge of platforms like Facebook, Google Play Store and Twitter
-Active twitter handle with good following and some exposure in any platform of communication including media relations, internal communication, branding and social media is desirable
-A problem- solving attitude
-Should be smart, witty and have a sense of humor
-Willingness to work in shifts (24/7 working environment)
Desired Candidate Profile
* Candidates who are Freshers/Recent graduates/Candidates with relevant experience can apply
*Possess good analytical skills – detail oriented
*Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
*Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of MS excel
*Have a good attitude – should be committed to the work
Required Candidate profile
- * Candidates who are Freshers/Recent graduates or relevant experience can apply
- *Possess good analytical skills – detail oriented
- *Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
- *Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of MS excel
- *Have a good attitude – should be committed to the work
Perks and Benefits
- Salary Hikes / Incentives / Night shift allowances / Over-time allowances / Medical benefits also provided.