HI WARM GREETING FROM RIVERA MANPOWER SERVICES
executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government
* Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations
* Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
* Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers
* Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
* Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening
* Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
* Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
* Effectively prioritise work to ensure efficiency
* Conduct research as needed
organisations and financial institutions and investors.
*CANDIDATES PLEASE NOTE : CALLS HAVE TO BE MADE TO OUR DESIGNATED RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS MENTIONED ABOVE TO BOOK AN INTERVIEW SLOT IN OUR OFFICE. ANY REFERENCES WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
DIRECT WALK-INS TO COMPANY LOCATION NOT ALLOWED / ONLINE APPLICATION NOT ALLOWED.
Required Candidate profile
* Excellent Communication