HI Warm Greetings,
Location : Chennai / Hyderabad.
If your profile match the role please mail us your cv firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video / Image Annotation skills with 6 months to 1.5 years experience , to be based in Chennai and Hyderabad.
- With Shifts :7 am to 4 pm 5 pm to 2 am (Shift timing and Shift Rotation Frequency are subject to change) Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.) .
- NO of Positions 80
Key job responsibilities
– Performs annotation for image and video files to support ground truth data generation •
– Understands and follows the SOP, procedures and guidelines to execute daily tasks •
– Performs repetitive annotation activities and adopts to dynamic instructions without compromising on quality •
– Uses internal tools and software provided by team to track daily status completion and queries. •
– May participate in data collection activities when scripts and instructions are provided.
– Adheres to compliance and confidentiality requirements.
– Meets daily productivity and quality targets.
– Suggests improvements to tools, processes, and SOPs.
– A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
– Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
– Basic knowledge on ML data labeling process, related tools and software used for ground truth generation.
– Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
– Exceptional attention to detail.
– High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
– Minimum of 6 months -1.5 Years of work experience in data labeling on image/video with multiple classes of objects and attributes.
– Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs