HI WARM GREETINGS FROM RIVERA MANPOWER SERVICES.
Roles and responsibilities
- Opening, updating and reporting on customer cases opened through VxRail ticketing system.
- Apply basic technical support skills to handle customer incidents and case resolution
- Communicate technical issues to both internal and external customers quickly in a fast paced customer critical environment
- Notify all necessary individuals of ongoing issues and problem resolution; share all knowledge of problem resolution
- Understands technical communication structure and sometimes participate in virtual team training and product knowledge sharing meetings
- Help to create and maintain eService applications such as Chat, Knowledgebase content, Support forums, etc.
- Validate technical information and issues early warnings and shares information as needed.
*CANDIDATES PLEASE NOTE : CALLS HAVE TO BE MADE TO OUR DESIGNATED RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS MENTIONED BELOW TO BOOK AN INTERVIEW SLOT IN OUR OFFICE. ANY REFERENCES WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
DIRECT WALK-INS TO COMPANY LOCATION NOT ALLOWED / ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION NOT ALLOWED.
Client List: Ernst Young (EY) / IBM / Dell / Hewlett-Packard (HP) / Siemens / Infosys / Amazon / American Express (AMEX) / HGS / Gallagher Solutions / Capita Solutions / Altisource / First Advantage / JP Morgan Chase / Pole to Win (Japanese based company) / 24 / Mphasis / TCS / Swiggy / Accenture / Azuga / Tesco / Cognizant / Aegis / WNS / Myntra / Urban Ladder / Genpact
Required Candidate profile
* Candidates who are Freshers/Recent graduates or relevant experience can apply
*Possess good analytical skills – detail oriented
*Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
*Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of MS excel
*Have a good attitude – should be committed to the work