HI Warm Greetings,
We are looking at candidates who has Lead Implementations, Rollouts and Support engagements/Leading a team of 10+ people will be an added advantage.
Candidates pan India can apply / Max 30 days of Notice period – email us firstname.lastname@example.org / Call us -9986267393
Inviting applications for the role of SAP FICO
In this role, we are looking for a seasoned finance specialist preferably CA/ ICWA/ MBA with prior experience in either SAP or Oracle ERP tools and should have led a consulting engagements, handled pre-sales and solutioning activities. Experience in reporting and visualization tools and exposure to automation and AI/ML will be preferred.
- Lead Finance related (AP, AR, GL, Inventory) solutions in the ERP space preferably SAP or Oracle.
- Handle end to end process blueprinting, mapping and architecture.
- Contribute to pre-sales activities
- Handle consulting engagements independently
- Lead Implementations, Rollouts and Support engagements
- Ensure all month end activities are completed within agreed time and of the highest quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed SLAs targets as applicable.
- Handle aligned process (as applicable) – General Accounting, Fixed assets, Intercompany, Reporting, Balance account reconciliations.
- Ensure client happiness and successful external & internal audits
- MBA Finance from reputed universities
- Solid relevant experience.
- Leading a team of 10+ people will be an added advantage.
- Relevant work experience in Finance domain with SAP or Oracle as ERP
- Experience on EPM (Hyperion, Anaplan, SAP BPC, Host Analytics) or ERP (Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Dynamics AX) technology hands on experience
- Familiarity with modelling tools, reporting tools, data warehousing
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS Powerpoint, Visio and MS Project
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
- Solid grasp on Process Mining