HI Warm Greeting,
Designation: HR Specialist (Payroll)\
We are looking at only Immediate Joiners Only if your profile match our requirements please mail us your cv email@example.com – Subject lineup HR Payroll
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for managing & administration of the company Payroll and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities.
- The role responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Ensuring time lines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
- Maintaining and updating payroll information/reports and resolving any discrepancies
- Ensuring compliance by following policies and procedures Monthly/periodic Statutory Returns
- Verifying employee incentives
- Managing Exit Process (Coaching managers, exit interviews & closing exit checklist)
- Taking care of Internal & External audit and operational reporting as required
- Preparing reports for financial Insurance Benefit Management Vendor management. Monthly Additions/deletions , Annual Renewals &Employee Queries
- HRSC operations Managing employee changes on portal, Employee cases management in HR tool, Preparing employee letters, & maintaining employee documents.
- Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding monthly/quarterly/Annual HR dashboard
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as required
- Handling Salary & compliance related queries of employees.
- 4+ years of working experience handling end to end payroll
- People oriented and results driven
- Good knowledge of employment legislation & statutory requirements
- Candidate should be detail oriented, organized and meticulous
- Education: Any Graduate/ MBA
Excellent communication skills