Warm Greetings from Rivera manpower services ,
Huge openings for QC engineer , freshers from media / mass communication /journalisms background can apply ,
For more details contact below given number ,
Afeefa – 8660726370
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe
has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online
content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences,
for more than 100 years.
• Be Pioneers We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence
gives us perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a
• Take Ownership We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our
company Collaborate Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through
shared goals and mutual support
• Exceed Expectations We understand our colleagues and clients’ needs and always
To perform 100% linear watch-through for Audio, Video, & Subtitle content for a variety
of clients and formats (SD, Blu-ray, etc.) and ensure that these assets are free of any
To carry out menu quality testing and functionality logic testing for a variety of clients.
Report and document issues found using project-related checklists and internal
Communicating with offload units about project status, issues found, etc.
Send daily updates of work to the team.
Communicate and interact with the Production Manager, Authoring team, offloading
units, and associated departments regarding issues related to the project.
Update OMS and time tracker on a project-to-project basis.
Ensure on-time and accurate completion of projects.
Note: Since we are a media company, the role will require only media technical skills and you
will be working on media technical operations. This role does not need any software testing or
software production skills.
– Good knowledge of Office packages such as Word, Excel, etc.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Eye for detail in noticing issues, both minor and major, with respect to menu design,
audio, video & subtitles and functionality logic. – Exposure to game/software testing is a plus.
– Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premier, or other video/audio SW a plus.
– Exposure to AV equipment and other home-entertainment hardware is a plus.
– Must be comfortable with a computer and in tune with the latest technologies.
– Understanding of graphics, imagery and sound specifications, such as colours,
resolution, audio glitches etc, a plus.
– A dedicated and well-rounded individual with the ability to work well under pressure as
part of a team with tight deadlines.
– A keen interest in media and multimedia is required.
– Good eyesight and no obvious hearing defects.
– Keen interest in working with different types of software and hardware is required.
– Desire to learn new concepts and cross-train with other departments.
– An ability to learn quickly and effectively. – Ability to solve problems under pressure.
– Good judgement and logical/analytical skills.
Important Note :
Candidates should be flexible to work for rotational shifts or night shifts ,
Candidates should speak fluent english ,
Candidates should be fine working from office ,
Rivera manpower services