HI Warm Greetings,
Analyst-Order to Cash Processing
Qualification: Any Graduation with Accounts knowledge
Designation: Management Level – Analyst /Senior Analyst / SME /TL
Experience : 1 to 3 yrs
Salary: 2.5Lac to 6 Lac
* Candidates with Accounts Receivable / O2C / Collection / Cash Application /Billing relevant Experience is Mandatory .
(Candidates please call other numbers or SMS if in case the recruiters are busy)
(Calls can be made from 9:30am to 6:30pm on Weekdays)
LOOKING OUT CANDIDATES WITH EXCELLENT IN COMMUNICATIOLocation:
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
You will be part of Sales Order Processing team and help create and update planning orders to be able accurately and timely to track job resources assignment against jobs. You will help upload the required support documentation required for billing and accruals in order to comply with internal and external audit requirements. You will need to reconcile and deliver customer sales orders to ensure that we accurately bill and deliver invoices to our customers for work performed. You will also help review and confirm supporting documentation for completion during the invoicing process; including signed contract (if necessary), sales order, signed field ticket, job log, job summary, and signed work order to ensure correct invoicing process. You will also help in creating and updating customer sales orders to properly document job information in preparation for billing and revenue recognition.
We are looking for individuals who have the following skill set:
- Order Management
- Ability to work well in a team
- Prioritization of workload
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Clients before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Clients management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Rivera manpower services